Call us at 800-781-4799 and ask for details about the Model EMP 1000-HS NSA Listed Degausser. You can also fill out the form for any inquiries and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Model EMP 1000-HS NSA Listed Degausser
- Degaussing cycles as fast as 25 seconds
- Max 2.0 Tesla (20,000 gauss) magnetic field
- Hard drives and magnetic tapes up to 1.05" L x 4.30" W x 5.85 D
- NSA Approved for LMR and PMR
- 1.5” x 4.5” media feeding opening
- Internal gauss meter assures immediate performance verification
- Capable of degaussing even the highest coercivity tape media with the use of adapters
- Magnetic Field Strength Sensor detects magnetic field strength
- Ideal for sanitizing 5000 Oe LMR and PMR hard disks and 2800 Oe tape media
- Heavy Duty deployment case optional
Compact Unit Can Be Easily Transported to Any Location for Secure On-Site Media Sanitization
The EMP 1000HS offers high end performance in a portable degaussing unit backed by a built-in verification system. This robust model is packed with operator friendly features: simply load the media into the drawer, close it and press the start button.
On-board diagnostics confirm every degauss cycle, ensuring complete media sanitization and eliminating the need for additional QC instrument. This model has been evaluated by the NSA and is listed on the NSA EPL (Evaluated Products List for High Security Degaussers.
The compact EMP1000-HS can be easily transported to the location of the media for on-site erasure and de-classification. Also includes Universal power input with auto sensing at 120-240V at 50-60 Hz.