- Meets NIST 800-88 'purge' and 'clear' specifications
- Drives can be re-deployed after erasing
- Provides audit trails in the form of certificates of compliance or text record of eradication logs
- Multi-session log stored on the Hammer
- Email Alert - allows the user to input an email address to be notified when process starts, stops or at specific time intervals Portable, stand-alone device includes host companion software, CPR Toolbox which extends device functionality.
- BUY SLEDGEHAMMER ATTACHMENTS TO ERASE MORE DRIVES AT ONCE
Add to Cart