Call us at 800-781-4799 and ask for details about our customized storage decommissioning systems. You can also fill out the form for any inquiries and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Ideal for data center warranty drives (RMAs), loose drives, or entire storage arrays
- Customizable drive bays to handle loose hard drives of any protocol
- External connections allow direct-attach erasure of entire arrays of drives without removal (EMC's Clariion, VMAX, or DMX, HP EVA and MSA, IBM DS4000, DS5000, IBM ESS800 and DS8000, etc.)
- Adjustable bad sector tolerance, and visual user-review of any data remnants
- NIST Clear & Purge, and DoD guideline compliant
- Bench-top or rackmount operation
- Configurable with 4 to 12 loose hard drive bays
- Data Erasure logs stored locally - robust onboard report generation
Enterprise Storage Decommissioning Station
Integrated, customizable data destruction platform for data centers
- Fully customizable platforms to erase any balance of drive protocols and storage platforms in volume
- Loose drive connectivity without removing drive caddies using our proprietary V-Blocks (see below)
- Complete with integrated display, keyboard and trackpad
- Direct support for Fibre Channel (FC), SCSI and SAS/SATA SANs for high-volume, high-speed data erasure without hard drive removal.