Magnetic media erasure devices that are compliant with all certifications and NIST 800-88 guidelines for sanitization. NSA / CSS listed models with optional transport cases. - Click here for more details...
- HD-3WXL - Compact, user friendly input system provides effortless loading of various sized hard drives and tape media without the need for adapters.
- HD-2 - Degauss up to 300 drives or tapes per hour.
- TS-1 - NSA approved and erases classified and Top Secret data from hard drives and tapes in 45 seconds.
- EMP 1000 - Smart Logic processor and fast charge cycle with NSA evaluated model available.
- T-1.5 - The fastest electromagnetic pulse degausser available.
- T-4 - NSA approved and produces a bi-directional field using patented Reverse Polarity technology.
High and low volume models that are compliant with all certifications and NIST 800-88 guidelines for sanitization. Fully automatic or manual models are available. - Click here for more details...
- PD-5 HDD & SSD Destroyer - 50% more crushing power than the PD-4, plus a SSD attachment.
- Model 0101 Hard Drive Crusher - NSA approved and delivers 12,000 lbs. of force to a conical punch causing catastrophic trauma to the hard drive chassis while destroying the internal platter.
- MediaVise Compact HDD Crusher - NSA approved and delivers 40,000 lbs. of hydraulic crushing force for HDDs, cells and PDAs.
- MediaVise Compact V-Spike SSD Destroyer - The first SSD destroyer to combine physical and electrical forces to sanitize SSDs.
- MediaVise HDD Crusher - Patented interlocking hardened steel plates deliver 40,000 lbs. of crushing force.
- MediaVise Compact SSD Destroyer - Total destruction of the SSD's flash memory storage chips, 30 second cycle time.
- MediaVise SSD Destroyer - Memory chips inside the SSD are punctured and destroyed beyond repair, rendering the SSD completely unreadable.
- PD-4 HDD Crusher - Destroys multiple hard drives simultaneously.
- MediaDice Optical Media Destroyer - Destroys CD/DVDs, Blu-ray discs, credit cards, drivers licenses, identification badges, etc.
Electronic media shredding machines that are compliant with all certifications and NIST 800-88 guidelines for sanitization. Our hard drive shredders were designed to physically destroy computer hard disks, copier hard drives, back-up tapes, DVD's & assorted e-waste. These shredders can be stationary or installed in trucks for mobile hard drive shredding with capabilities that range from 45 to 2400 drives per hour. Custom models and different shred widths are also available. - Click here for more details...
- 300-HD-SSD - 275-600 drives per hour (3/8" SSD and 1.5" HDD shred widths)
- 150-HD - 50 to 200 drives per hour (3/4" and 1.5" shred widths)
- 300-HD - 150 to 600 drivers per hour (3/4" and 1.5" shred widths)
- 500-HD - 750 to 1500 drives per hour (1.5" shred width)
- 750-HD - 450 to 1800 drives per hour (3/4", 1", and 1.5" shred widths)
- 1500-HD - 1050 to 2100 drives per hour (1.5" shred width)
- 2000-HD - 600 to 2400 drives per hour (3/4", 1", and 1.5" shred widths)
- HDS-230 - One and two stage units that shred digital and magnetic media into tiny particles
Note: Drives per hour ranges vary on model, voltage, shred width and the type of drive (server or standard).
Industry tested and NSA evaluated disintegrators for the office, Solid State drives, and some based on rotary knife mill technology that renders data virtually impossible to recover. - Click here for more details...
- Model 200 Office Disintegrator - Quiet mixed media destroyer that handles optical media, key tape, credit cards, ID badges, thumb drives and more.
- Model 2 SSD Disintegrator - Processes Solid State drives into particles that are nominally 2 mm edge length in size.
- Model 3 Disintegrator - Rated by the NSA at 250 lbs. per hour for high security (3/32"). Up to 550 lbs. per hour for Non-Classified applications.
- Model 22 Disintegrator - Rated by the NSA at 500 lbs. per hour for high security (3/32"). Up to 1,200 lbs. per hour for Non-Classified applications.
- Model 23 Disintegrator - Rated by the NSA at 600 lbs. per hour for high security (3/32"). Up to 1,300 lbs. per hour for Non-Classified applications.
These rugged machines have been evaluated by the NSA for:
- NSA/CSS 02-02 for paper destruction
- NSA/CSS 04-02 for optical media destruction
- NSA/CSS 04-01 for Key Tape.