For more information on media sanitization solutions, please call (800) 781-4799 or fill out the form below land we will contact you as soon as possible.
The game-changing IRONCLAD erasure verification system automates and streamlines the process of verifying that hard drive data has been completely sanitized. Fully integrated with the TS-1 NSA/CSS EPL-listed HDD Degausser, the IRONCLAD system:
1) Scans the drive’s serial number
2) Captures an image of the degaussed drive
3) Records the operator ID
4) Records erasure status of degaussed drives.
This essential information is saved in an erasure report, providing complete documentation in a searchable, verified database.
- Secure image capture system records images of degaussed hard drives and tapes
- Scans hard drive serial numbers as you degauss
- Documents operator ID and erasure status of hard drives (Internal field checker interacts with the IRONCLAD system to record the degauss cycle date and time.
- Generates IRONCLAD erasure report with images for audit purposes
- Provides a searchable, verified database to satisfy auditors)
- Creates a secure erasure verification process
- Operates off a standard wall outlet
- Can be installed on TS-1 models from 2015 onward that are equipped with USB ports